Motorola has officially unveiled the new Moto P30 samrtphone. According to the post on Weibo,Moto P30 is specially designed for the Chinese market , which has the design of iPhone X .
The screen of moto P30 is characterized by the inevitable notch, which has a diagonal of 6.2 inches , FullHD + resolution and 19: 9 format . Inside the case, also glass in the back, is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC combined with 6 GB of RAM and 64 or 128 GB of storage , depending on the configurations.
Motorola Moto P30 – Technical Specifications
- Full HD + 6.2-inch screen (2246 × 1080 pixels), curved 2.5-inch glass, 19: 9 aspect ratio and Gorilla Glass
- SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, octa-core at 1.8 GHz, 14 nm, Adreno 509 GPU
- 6 GB of RAM with 64 GB or 128 GB of storage, expandable to 256 GB through microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano + Nano / MicroSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with user interface ZUI 4.0
- Dual rear cameras: 16 MP, 1.25 μm pixels, OmniVision OV16B sensor, f / 1.8 + 5 MP aperture with f / 2.2
- aperture, OmniVision OV5675 sensor. Double tone LED flash
- 12 megapixel front camera, 1.25μm pixel size, aperture f / 2.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio connector, Dolby Audio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging support
- Dimensions: 155.8 × 75.95 × 7.69 mm
- Weight: 170 grams
Moto P30 is marketed in the Chinese market in white, black and blue aurora colors . Moto P30 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB variant is priced at 2099 yuan and 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage variant is priced at 2499 yuan . At the moment Moto P30 is a smartphone for the Asian market.