Samsung Galaxy J8 smartphone is finally available for buying in India. The smartphone is a part of samsung’s infinity display series and was launched in India last month along with Galaxy J6 .Earlier this week, Samsung announced that the handset will be available in the country starting from June 28, and on Wednesday, the company confirmed the rollout. The main highlights of the Galaxy J8 are 18.5:9 Super AMOLED Infinity Display, and Android 8.0 Oreo. The smartphone also supports Face Unlock and has artificial intelligence features like object and scene detection.
Samsung Galaxy J8 price in India
Samsung Galaxy J8 has been currentlyy priced at Rs. 18,990. The smartphone will be available across retailers and online shops including Samsung’s e-shop, Paytm, Flipkart, and Amazon. The handset comes in Black, Blue, and Gold color variants, but there is only one configuration – 4GB RAM/ 64GB inbuilt storage – available in India.
Samsung Galaxy J8 specifications
- 16+5MP primary camera with auto focus and 4x digital zoom and 16MP front facing camera with F1.9 LED flash
- 15.24 centimeters (6-inch) Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1480 x 720 pixels resolution
- Android V8.0 Oreo operating system with 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM450 octa core processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB and dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 3500mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase